Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wah~i finally get myself a blog. I'm still having my midterm tomorrow but too bored liao~ meh, don't care la!
I just finished my Psy exam only, and thought it was terribly hard for a last-minute person like me >.<'' if I get lousy grade, I think I deserve it~ I know I should be studying my Marketing for tomorrow, but I'm too sleepy and tired *yawn* sharon just finished her last paper for midterm, but she haven't slept for days liao and I can see she is really really tired. I asked her to get some sleep lor since she's driving to the cheras pasar malam again tonight! how nice if I can follow sob, tomorrow got my final paper!on the other hand, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's trip to Genting with adelia, kim, sharon and weiling..these are the ppl I know confirm going, don't know somemore got who ar. the last time I went to Genting was with my secondary school friends (kenneth and gang lo)...really geng jiong (excited) ler =D
but then hor, on the other hand of the other hand, my parents and me brother are coming here from banting to celebrate my cousin's birthday! I can almost guarantee there is going to be a secret recipe cake! sob I guess I can eat the cake other time bah =X
*yawn* take a nap first before I "study" later muahahahahaha *_* see ya~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

本人到此一游~