Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Semi-LD'ed

The title is just for lols.

Remember the Say Frog Baby in the previous post? Apparently she's learned how to say "frog", and still so adorable :)


Following is a video of a guy who tries to jump over exercise balls. This is the video which made me lost my mind for a good 15 minutes yesterday night; I couldn't stop laughing when I was trying to explain to my bro how funny the video was.
Every time I reached the description of the "...3rd exercise ball yadayadayada", I burst out in laughter with tears somemore and that happened for about 15 minutes -_-

note: it's actually not that funny, I guess I needed to laugh and express really badly (for whatever reasons -_-)

And the video below features "The Mom Song", interesting and the lady geng :P


Just saw this on a friend's blog, hilarious and cute :D


That's all hehe. Have a nice weekend day :)

No comments: