Friday, August 19, 2011

I miss

blogging that is. Penning down random things.

A LOT happened in these few months. I'm yet to be able to find time too lazy to keep this up to date! But I'm having this urge to write/type again, let's just hope I can keep this going; maybe to a bare minimum of a post per week? hehe





You Are a Cashew



You are laid back, friendly, and easy going.

Compared to most people, you have a very mild temperament.

You blend in well. You're often the last person to get noticed.

But whenever you're gone, people seem to notice right away!



I'm a cashew, apparently :)

4 comments:

Chu Jie said...

lol i just realised! u allowed comments again! YAY!

hahaha, i do miss this blogthings, used to do it a lot back in form 4,5. XD apparently i'm a peanut.

oh, if i haven't told u already, u being in sg is the best thing that have ever happened to me eversince i set foot in this miserable land! ^^

galaxycharm said...

I'm a hazelnut, apparently...

bw, u leaving for Sg is one of the saddest thing that happened to me. and so as for you, cj...

Chu Jie said...

awww... *pats pats* u can look for work here in the future! besides, i dun think i'll stay here forever too, so.. have no fear!

(oh, unless i marry a Sg man =p)

galaxycharm said...

chances are high, i presume...