Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3, 2, 1, Let's Go!

OMG OMG, new year coming soon new year coming soon.
Never bothered with new year resolution, either because I won't do it, or I actually do whatever that I want to do anyway. Never bothered with Christmas wishlist as well, either I get what I want or just get a cheaper alternative or just give up on the thought of getting something overly expensive.

Coincidentally, today is 13.12.11. Actually no, I purposely wait until today only update one. Lol.

Apparently, my appearance screams high school boy. Got look that young?!
Must be my adorable childish dressing and fun size small built. I was at the mall looking at some leather shoes for work, the promoter aunty straight away said: "casual shoes over that side"; then I said "I looking for working shoes leh hehe". Then to the Expo Robinsons Sales, the aunty: "ah boy, what you looking for?". Seriously loh, I 23 liao.

On the bright side, means I'll probably look 30 when I'm 45. Wait another 22 years see how haha.

Top: that's me with fake specs, the high school boy look. Bottom: random Christmas tree near City Hall MRT.
Times flies, time flies. Anti-virus' 1-year license expiring. Very fast it'll be my 1 year in SG. Wah.

1 comment:

Jane Gan said...

Seriously, I look older than you. So you must appreciate your younger looks.