Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sometimes...

Just sometimes...
I wanna be alone, not the emo lonely kind "What am I still single?" alone; more like the I need and want time to just be engulfed in my own things. By own things, they typically mean catching up with my ongoing anime (Naruto marathon at the moment), picking up an RPG on my 3DS XL (yet to start on Rune Factory 4 haha), and probably just going through random videos on YouTube about makeup, beauty products, gadgets, gaming, songs (basically anything that piques my interest, and this could very literally mean anything!)

Also sometimes, I just think of how nice it would be to just have someone by my side. Someone whom I belonged to, and whom belonged to me (never knew how to use whom properly haha but it sounded quite right in these sentences lol :3)! Someone who, for sure will be there when I wake up, who always looks forward to hearing from and seeing me! Someone who I can like, as much as I love myself (okay, maybe just a bit lesser than my love for myself, always love yourself more than anything and anyone!)

Then again.. Hmm..

Sometimes, maybe just sometimes!
(man, what's with the massive amount of brackets in this post ^^)

Boon signing off at 0225 hours SIN time~
(one day I'm gonna miss the 24 hours format of time telling and the airport code~ this shall be the last close bracket haha)

No comments: