Monday, March 31, 2008

I apologize for being absent for so long *-*
Well, my BPsych mates would know that we're HELL da busy; but not like I have NO time at all to update. I'm just pure lazy =P

Okay, like I've told some friends; I'll just post up a short entry before March ends.

Here goes,
Hey hi you! Hey there hi, I'm here.. and you're there.









Sigh, I wanted to do that. But that'll make me a pure retard. So yea, I won't leave it hanging like that.

By the way, today's BR day. The you-get-31%-off-from-handpacked-Baskin-Robbins-icecream-day. Went to the one in Bangsar, it was the least crowded BR I've ever visited.

I guess that's about it la. Aiya, I'm not good at blogging liao la. I no longer possess any blogger juices T_T Hope I'll recover soon. Wait, I'll just report my current stats lah! Like so whatever~

With one assignment left before finals, I would say that I'm pretty relaxed for this week.

Sigh, I think this post is very messy and the content is lacking by a lot ler!!! But I just found out something, people actually read my blog!!! I'm really delighted LoL. It may be that puny bit of people only, but at least I know people still care la ^-^

So I promise I'll update very soon.

Thank you, don't abandon me please... pweassee

No comments: