Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Today's April's Fool Day.

Unfortunately, I'm home alone and obviously it means there is no one for me to fool except myself. And I woke up pretty late due to cabal'ing late night yesterday hehe.
Mind you, cabal is not the typo of cabul.. so I did not go raba-raba'ing people till late night!

Anyway, a quick search on Wikipedia about April's Fool Day reveals that traditionally, the jokes on April's Fool Day lasted until noon only. And if someone were to play jokes, pranks and whatever after noon, he will be the FOOL. But that's traditionally la, so technically now it's a full fool's day on 1st of April.

That set aside, I had a terrible dream yesterday; probably due to cabal overload.

In my dream, my parents quarreled.. like those very geng extreme one. And in the battle, I sided my mom; and I can see this very disappointing face on my dad. He said that I was materialistic.
Then I told him: "Yes, I am materialistic.. at least I can see that mom's doing something.."
Then don't know what happened.. it was raining heavily and suddenly I'm scuba diving in some deep sea and found some seaweeds.
Totally weird and random, I know LoL

It's not an April's Fool Joke btw, really.
Chances are you won't understand my dream unless you're me, duh? I'm referring to the parent-fighting part though; just in case you thought I'm referring to the seaweed part.

Then relating to this now, the lecture yesterday about Relationship (it's under the subject of Adult Development, so yea.. it somewhat makes sense to study that..) strikes me that, it isn't easy to stay in a relationship. Both sides have to want it enough to keep it burning.
You know, you should know la.. it's like common sense. It's just that mortals nowadays don't seem to practice what they understand. Like all those studying.. we don't really put them to use, don't we? Hehe.

So a last piece of advice, if you really have that someone.. and you know you want him/her enough; please appreciate the time you have with each other. Sometimes just the presence of each other is more than enough liao, knowing him/her there is with you is enough already. Be satisfied k and happy always.

P/S: Let's not question my use of want and what not.. I mean like want = desire, need = necessity..
P/S 2: Hmm, after some thought.. most of my friends are still single (awww.. sad.. same here btw) so I guess my piece of advice will be flushed down the drain. Wakaka =P

No comments: