Monday, October 31, 2011

我这人...

经常用钱来买教训!

What I mean is, I always tend to spend money to learn a lesson.

Allow me to explain. Recently, I've been spending some time trying to find a perfume that suits me cause the job requires one, if not I'll constantly smell of sweat and that is yucky. So one fine day I decided to just step into a random perfume shop and somehow got persuaded convinced into getting this 80 dollars bottle of nicesmellingness. That time I thought it was not bad a bargain seeing how they were having sales. 2 weeks later, I stepped into another random perfume-selling shop which was also having a sale (this time is Christmas sales) and saw the same bottle selling for 50 dollars!

Where got such thing one right?!! Such a big difference!!
Lesson learnt, always Google first before doing ANYTHING! Or when it comes to shopping for goods, at least do some research and compare prices before making the purchase!

Haiz, 30 hard earned dollars down the drain. And this is not the first time scenario like this happening to me.

Regards,
Failed first time perfume buyer

P/s: boy was it difficult to compose a post on the phone. Why phone? Cause my overpriced netbook decided to go kong on me..!

1 comment:

Jane Gan said...

since u always back to malaysia, it will be always cheaper here (for all those counters in parkson/jusco).
i think u can try burberry perfume. i think it suits u well. and next time don't go perfume shop cause their stocks might be pile at store for quite some time edi.