Friday, November 18, 2011

iRetard

Indeed I am a retard. It turns out my netbook didn't go kong on me at all, it just ran out of battery. The worst part was I didn't realize this until today when I was about to bring it to the centre to have it fixed. Luckily I plugged in the power supply just to have it checked one last time, imagine the embarrassment if I were to bring it to the Asus centre and have them correct me "Mr. your netbook is perfectly fine, it just ran out of battery". And to think I went netbook-less for 3 whole weeks. You tell me lol or not haha.

That aside, I have this belief, I always believe that no single soul on Earth should feel or be lonely or unhappy. I mean being alive is a huge thing already. Boy was I wrong, I was struck by this immense loneliness just now out of no where. Like a giant truck crashing into an innocent puppy crossing the road. Lol, bad analogy, but you get the picture? Getting crushed really badly randomly out of no where. I was on my way to da bao mixed rice, with earphones on, then tears flooded my eyes suddenly as I begin my journey to the food court, then I cried like shit for a good 5 minutes. I guess I just felt really really lonely suddenly; and asked myself why am I so pathetic, so alone here, living this life.. Don't I deserve to be happy too? Or I just chose to be unhappy lonely unconsciously? Maybe I'll never find happiness?


Haiz, iRetard emo.


p/s: needs to numb self with work, don't think, don't think, don't think...

3 comments:

Jane Gan said...

time to get yourself a lifetime partner. let your partner share your emo-ness.

Wai Yee said...

hope you are feeling better now :) Remember all of us are here with you.....

Sharon said...

i felt like that when i first joined my company. because nobody bothered to ask me out for lunch. wanted to cry every lunch hour.