Friday, November 25, 2011

Counting Blessings

Count my blessings, count your blessings. If you're reading this, it means that you're blessed with a pair of eyes to see; if you understand this statement, it means that you're blessed with a thinking mind for comprehension.

A lot of us are so blessed, in so many ways, it's just that we often disregard all these good things, then completely forget about them. Instead, we dwell endlessly on all the other petty bad things. I know, cause I do it all the time. Which is why I wanna remind myself randomly: to count my blessings.

I wanna thank my parents for sending me to school. Maybe I should tell them this the next time I see them, they'll be like "son, you okay?" haha. If not for them, I won't be who and where I am today. Aww, so lucky to just be born into this world, as Boon Woei. Hehe.

I think I am in love. In love with Apple's MacBook Pro, the 13-inch one. Feels just nice lol. Oh noes, I think I'm slowly turning into a materialistic bastard person. 

Still want to believe that my time will come.

Uniquely me,
Boon Woei

3 comments:

Ai said...

Yup, we so often dwell in the negative, too often in fact. Thanks for the reminder to count my own blessings too.

I am not technology geek, but the MacBook Pro does look pretty neat!

Sharon said...

!!!! It's in my Christmas wish list, if not to-buy list. Waiting to see if it's on promotion or not.

Boon Woei said...

Nice is nice hor, but I feel stupid when I was playing with it at the store the other day -__- maybe too canggih..