Sunday, October 07, 2012

Post Vacation Withdrawal Disorder

Thoroughly enjoyed the recent trip to Taipei with fellow high school friends. Everything turned out to be quite nice, the company was awesome, the destinations were awesome, overall awesome lah!

Which results in the current me, super unmotivated to work, and I had very little motivation to begin with. Enthusiasm, non-existent! It's like how I couldn't update here as often as wanted.

And it's been so long since I last typed so many words in one shot, I'm losing it already, lol~ It makes me wonder if I'll be able to work a normal office job now, the typical desk bound office person who works in front of a computer all day. Hmm then again I always find that concept of work to be dodgy, I mean seriously, what's there to do right? How can someone stay at work for so long hours and not finish "work"?

Life's been okay lately, there were ups and downs, mostly work as usual.
Hope there's more vacation trips to come, it's always the company that matters!

No comments: