Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Story

Everyone has a story to tell. Everyone is undoubtedly the main character in his/her story; which is why in the midst of writing our own story, it is important to once in a while back out a bit, and look at what others are writing. 

One's life is of course about one; but life itself, isn't always about one/you/me/him/her for that matter. Get what I mean? See the bigger picture, be more than that.

Haha never mind whatever.. Just felt like hitting these keyboard keys and let the words flow, but my mind just doesn't work as well as it used to be.. OMGWTFBBQ! OMGWTFBBQ!

In a random note, I feel that I need want to get a better laptop. Bought a netbook when I first came to Singapore due to budget constrain, now that I can afford a new one, I just felt like getting one lol. Then again, I somehow always managed to talk myself out of it every time this thought surfaced. Hmm, maybe I don't need a better laptop.. or a nice camera or a new bigger screen smartphone..

Need to learn to enjoy my job, learn to appreciate things around me, learn to read people's stories, learn to live life. Other wise, I'll just be another zombie walking on Earth!

No comments: