Wednesday, January 03, 2007

ooh, new year liao! so many things happened! people come and people go...

well, me spent me christmas alone, crying pathetically...
so me and friends went alllllll theeee way to genting to count down, me suppose it's not as crowded as shopping spots like sungei wang...
went there on hanfoong's dad's rexton, with hanfoong himself of course, karwai, kimberly, kimchoo, weiling and krishna (weiling's friend from ipoh). oh ya, and guest appearance by the ever-pretty shanyi hehe :D
it was fun i guess, though took a considerably long journey there, but it's better than rotting at hanfoong's house lolz. not to mention that the fireworks were awesome also! ^.^

thank you hanfoong for bringing us there...
and really nice meeting you, krishna aka ah nana =P

some serious stuff now...

me've finish me foundation year already! the results weren't that bad; in fact, it was better than me expectation...

and without much planning, me is now a bachelor of psychology student! studying psychology duh~ me have no idea if it's a right decision; however, as mentioned by a lecturer: degree is just like a direction, though it's an important decision, you won't die if you picked a wrong one, you're just heading another direction...(well, something along these lines, i'm not sure ><')

note to self: let's just hope me can do well in me psychology studies...word hard too o.o

okay, serious stuff DONE!

here comes some random thoughts:
when a break-up occurs, no matter you're on which side; either the one who suggest to break-up or the one who is "broken-up"; chances are you'll be sad... i mean real sad... seriously...

ooh, another random thought:
if i'm asked if i would die for the person i l.o.v.e...... me thinks me answer will be "yes"!
cause me is a selfish person, me don't think me can bear the sadness of losing someone me love... so me would rather be the one leaving me guess...
well of course, not irrationally go die la. as in accidents or stuff like that only make sense ma...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me will really appreciate it with you will stop using 'me' cuz your 'me' is driving me crazy plus it quite confuses me and is really giving me headache.

Anonymous said...

hey,nice meeting u too.
Yah,the 'me' stuff is a lil' annoying.
Don't take it to the heart ,k?

Boon Woei said...

haha, i know now...
i'm using i now...
no more me...i, i and i...