Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Omg. I screwed up my entry again. Instead of hitting Ctrl + C to copy, I press Ctrl + V to paste some random crap. Omg. Lameness detected~! Therefore, I'll be summarizing again~~

On Saturday afternoon-night'ish time, ate Häagen-Dazs punya steamboat-fondue-thinge with Han Foong, Kim Choo, Krishna and Wei Ling. It was a fun experience, to eat the ice-cream fondue. You know, the dipping of fruits, cookies, ice-creams and what not into chocolate sauce/soup? Cool, but I think it's not so economical though...

When I was jalan-jalan'ing in 1U on Monday night with my family that time, I met Shanyi and her family. As usual, she looks beautiful, pretty, gorgeous... anything, you name it! She has it~ Nonetheless, I was very delighted to see her again. Because she no longer study in HELP, so it is pretty much impossible to meet her unless it's an arranged meeting/gathering or something.

Today is 31st of January, nothing special in particular. Sharon drove me to Mid Valley Megamall to eat Baskin-Robbins' ice-cream! They have this 31% discount on their handpacked ice-creams on every 31st, meaning in months like January, March and so on... I ordered a pint size with a combination of two flavours: Maui Brownie Madness and Very Berry Strawberry. Frankly, I can actually feel the difference of texture in the ice-cream between BR ones and the chapalang ones. Not that I have some Emperor tongue or super sensitive tastebuds, but it was rather obvious. They are in different levels, cannot be compared. Lol. Prices differe A LOT too.

Tomorrow is 1st of February, not a special day. But it's a public day for some-random-don't-know-what Federal Territory Day! Well, I could use some rest~ Oh ya, *cough* *cough* *cough* ahem... it's my... erm... Okay! Nevermind about that...

5 comments:

Mike said...

although i have written the greeting on my blog.. I shall greet u "Happy 19th Birthday" here again...

Anonymous said...

yo dude. Happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

lol! happy birthday! =)

Anonymous said...

Suprise!!!! Happy Birthday Boon Woei!!!!

Boon Woei said...

Thanks a lot people~

Really happy!