Tuesday, June 26, 2007

... I have no reason to not attend Eugene's party. Sweat. I'll just watch Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives later la! Yesh.. Sweat..

The truth is, I actually-kinda-wanna go... Sweat.. I just don't know why O.O.. Guess I was afraid that I wasn't close enough with Eugene and his friends heh!

Anyways, Thank You BETSY for fetching me to and fro college!

Thank You Chia Wen for teaching me how to put links on the right >>>

Went Swensen's with Becky, Betz, Chia Wen and Pris today. Thanks people for the great time there lol! I forgot to take picture la... of the 50%'ed Earthquake(s). We ordered two lol! Got 50% ma~ It was nice hehe... mostly because it was with friends ma. Should try Curve's NZ icecream with Han Foong and friends some day. Too bad la, this 30th cannot, NZ icecream have discounts on 30th of every month!

"Study break" is on from today onwards! Yay! So I'm pretty free... got to study? Then next Monday Mass Com paper!!! This weekend somemore have to balik kampung for my cousin's wedding. Heh!

I so want holiday! I so want money to buy stuff! I so want to chiong k! totally random stuff kekez

2 comments:

Ai said...

Wah go and eat ice-cream never call us lah!

Sharon and Aili.

Boon Woei said...

Wakakaka, we went right after our last Mass Com class ma. We planned to eat cendol at first, since Betz was craving for it... but Swensen's Earthquake got 50%, so we just head over there lol!

Next time sure got chance de!