Sunday, June 24, 2007

Now I truly understand how a person can feel lonely even s/he is in a crowd. I meant it in a good way though. Heh. I was with my friends yesterday, yet I felt lonely in the group. Lol. Nevertheless, I enjoyed listening to their conversations and just plainly staring at people. Muahaha, funniez!

Went to Wei Chern's house yesterday for her supposedly "Birthday celebration". Happy Belated Birthday to Kenneth (21st June), Eugene Lee (22nd June) and Wei Chern (22nd June). I am terrible at remembering birthdates *.*

It was fun. We ate a lot. Lol. Canadian Pizza wasn't as great as Domino's and Pizza Hut. So no next time for Canadian Pizza hehe, their Chicken Wings were good though. A very big thanks to Wei Chern and her family for letting us to hang out at her place. Especially her mom for preparing the food, adore her delicious lasagna. Mmm~


I experienced my "retardism-in-pictures" again yesterday! I just c.a.n.t seem to take a proper picture! I guess I do have weird facial expression! Screw me! The thing is I really like to take pics; but I seldom (very rarely) look nice in pictures. Sad la!

That's all for now. I'll be having my last week of lessons next week, as in tomorrow la. Then 2 final papers await me the week after. After that... I'll have a 2-month'ish holiday! Hooray! Might be going to Langkawi with friends, most likely will be working... definitely will be driving more! Tataz~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mad ahh??

how can dominoes and pizza hut taste better than canadian pizza??? CANADIAN PIZZA ROCKS WEI!! maybe u ordered from the wrong branch :(

Boon Woei said...

Oh... maybe la!

The Hawaiian Chicken was too sour, the Seafood was almost tasteless...