Saturday, June 16, 2007

Wah! Just noticed I haven't updated my blog for almost a month, well not exactly a month la! 3 weeks!

Well, many things have happened in these 3 weeks. To name a few:
- Moved out from Jalan Kasah already. Kinda miss there lor~
- Having moved out from my rented place means I am back with my family! Yay and nay! Yay for the food and TV! Nay for lots of stuff... I can't even remember what are stuff O.O

Those are pretty much the "major" events happened. Hmm, and some other "not-so-major" events like celebrating a friend's birthday and some outings with friends; and of course the never-ending exams and assignments. Heh, my midterm ended quite long liao, now the finals are coming. Lol. The short sem is really the rushing!

Oh, I am pathetic. Like really. I still haven't started driving! OMG! The last time I drove was in my driving test. Lol.

That's all for now, I have a feeling that I missed something. Nvm lah...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U should blog more la. Dun give so many excuses liao.. Go to HELP computer lab and blog. I lend u my account. Haha...

Adelia

Anonymous said...

what is the ''something'' that u missed out??
*wonders*

Boon Woei said...

Lol. I have my internet connection liao! Just felt a bit "unmotivated" to blog, more like don't know what to blog...

Well, I don't know what I missed la O.O I have lousy memory nowadays with so many games-stuff. My brain is pretty much occupied by unnecessary stuff about games..

ciku said...

You left Chia Wen out. :p

*points at you and laughs*
haha!
Boon Woei still hasn't driven a car yet..