Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's gonna be bloody. Very bloody.

Oh ya before I begin bloody'ing, today was a splendid day. The sing k session was good, very good indeed. Ben and Joyce are exceptionally good singers, especially Ben; not that others are no good, but these two were remarkable la eye-opener indeed. I then watched Yes Man alone. I'll leave these happy things for later, tomorrow perhaps? I don't wanna spoil the fun with bloody stuff.

For now, allow me to rain blood!!!

I shall enlighten you about what happened to me yesterday/today.

Okay, ready? I'm going to start shouting.

MY SHOES WERE STOLEN!!! THEY WERE FKING STOLEN BY SOME FKED SHITS!!! RETARDED FCKED UP LAME CRAPS!!!

I repeat.

My ONLY two pairs of shoes I wear were stolen by some fking dick heads!!!!

1 was the Kappa one, the other was the Nike one.

What hurt most was the fact that the Nike one was worn for less than half a year. And they look very new, like newer than new. OMG!!! Stupid shits thief!!!!

Since you now know what happened to me, I shall now start cursing the daylight out of the bloody thief!!
I am a level 100 Curser. I curse, very powderfully!!! (powderful is not a typo..)

May the wearer slip, trip, flip.. roll and fall and break his backbone; in which, he won't die, but will be lame for life. I mean for life, like FOREVER!!!
If he (I assumed it's a he la ok) is walking, may he 'accidentally' walk in front of a car and get run over twice make it multiple times.. and and not dead. It does no good when he dies, he needs to survive.. bearly and SUFFERS!!!
If he is driving, may his feet get stucked on the accelarator and speed his way to HELL (e.g. down a cliff, bam into a humongous tree). Again, you get the drill, he will not die, but bear infinite PAIN!!!
May he gets choked by EVERY single thing he puts into his mouth, so every time he eats, drinks and etc. he'll feel a choking sensation!! My, this is brilliant!!!

Mind you, I have not cursed enough. Now I wish that I actually have some feet disease which kills when come into close contact!!! Then again, I would be killed by that very disease lol. Not to mention there is a possiblity that he might sell my shoes to some innocent noobs.

Very sad la. Very devastated. Very bitter, so bitter that I would scare off dozens of bittergourd now! My shoes are like so nicely taken care of T_T They were my only expensive shoes. Scrap that, they were my ONLY shoes!

There is no bright side to this la.. I choose to be bitter -_-

cursecursecurse

Looking back at the previous post, the lyrics of Duffy's Rain on Your Parade fit so well!! Except that I won't rain on his parade, I will.. I will.. er.. I will do horrible things to him. He'll wish that he was never born <- lol, so cliche~ Hope I'll get to buy a new pair of shoes nice shoes soon, then I can recover from this bitterness.
As for the thief, I hope ALL the curses will be unleashed upon you and FUCK YOU! You see no wrong, it's The F Word.

Bitter signing off bitterly~

p/s: If it's offensive, sorry la. Well shits happen and that's how I express myself when I'm shitted on. Probably and hopefully tomorrow will be a brighter and sweeter day.

No comments: