Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sigh, I still cannot get over it after a night's sleep T_T

I did not leave my shoes outside of the house okay..
Imagine this (metal door/gate thinge)-(shoes rack)-(wooden door). So yea, shoes in shoes rack, thief bypassed the big holes of metal gate thinge and stole shoes from shoes rack -_-

Apparently, my mom said she saw an umbrella outside the house when she was back on Monday night, meaning there is a possibility that I was IN THE HOUSE when the crime happened!!!
Eh wait, I think I WAS IN THE HOUSE!!! DAMN IT!!! Pathetic sial! Lame sial!

I was too ignorant -_-
Ignorance actually runs in the family.
Like my mom, even though she saw the umbrella outside of the house, she DID NOT realize TWO pairs of shoes were missing. WTF?
My dad and bro too, both left house in the morning and wore their shoes in the shoes rack area and NONE notice that TWO pairs of shoes went missing. WTF? WTF?
Can you imagine the shock I had when I was about to go out yesterday, and found BOTH my shoes are missing.. BOTH!! And I actually had to call my bro to ask if he's wearing TWO pairs of shoes out just to get the "Har?!" from him, lol silly me. WTF?

Haiz, I know physical possessions are physical possessions, they are materials.. things that can be earned back one way or another.
I understand those cliche statements too:
"Look on the bright side, now you can get new shoes.."

"He could have done worse like break into your house.."


"Take it as a lesson lor.."


"Things happened for a reason la, cheer up.."


"God has prepared better shoes for you.."


etc. & etc. & etc.
I know I know, can buy new shoes one ma
But still.. The very thought that this thief lives under the same roof, in the same building as me.. is very the disturbing. Very disturbing indeed!

I actually have this rush to type a curse letter/announcement thinge and paste it outside the lift of EVERY single floor in 3 main languages, cause I don't know if the thief is a C/M/I/O.
Something like, "semoga anda disumpah seumur hidup..", "may hell be with you always..", "咒你一世朝殃.."
You know la. Those very poisonous stuff.

Okay, enough liao :D Enough is enough, I am cursing way too much for two pairs of shoes which can be bought again!

Today is Christmas Eve some more, so yea, Merry Christmas to you.
May you be blessed with plenty presents and wonderful blessings <- this is a genuine wish ok :D

Happy happy'ing~

No comments: