Wednesday, September 09, 2009

090909

How can not blog and leave a mark today right? :P

As the title suggested, today's date is special and it doesn't come by often and probably will not come again for as long as I live. This date signifies long long long in Chinese, as the pronunciation of nine in Mandarin/Cantonese is identical to the pronunciation of long (in terms of duration).
Lots of couples are getting together today, may it be engagement or wedding as they believe that if they are joined today, they'll live happily every after forever :) Despite the fact that it is still the Ghost Month in the Chinese calendar, many just wouldn't wanna miss this chance to be one.

And I just wanna take the opportunity today to wish all my friends to find the one in their lives and may you be with your love forever and ever happily ever after :D Hehe. Remember to invite me when you get married, as you already have my blessings in advance on 090909 :D

If you try hard enough, you might just be able to make it in time for 101010; yesh, the perfect 10. 十全十įžŽ, everything will be perfect that day with the perfectly imperfect someone you're with and you will have more and more perfectly lovely days with that someone of yours in years to come :D

Then if you really cannot make it for 101010, try 111111 (did I get the 1's correct? lol). On that ONE day, you will be ONE with that ONE and only that ONE not any other ONE but that ONE happily ever after :D

Don't ask me about 121212, the date looks cute but somewhat weird and probably less meaningful (or I haven't figured out the significance) :P

Be happy, stay healthy.

p/s: I posted this at 9.09pm on 9th of September, 2009!
p/s2: Aiya!! I forgot to edit the time as I was rushing for 9.09pm and now it's 9.10pm liao. Just pretend that I made it on the last second of 9.09pm la!! :)

No comments: