Sunday, September 06, 2009

Suddenly... Again?!

My bro is back from the 3-month-NS-camp.
OMGWTFBBQ! 3 months you know? Just like that, poof, gone, and now he's back like he's never left!

Then, then... 1st week of Uni came, poof and gone! We're looking at 13 out of 14 weeks of the semester left; if you see it this way, we really are only seeing our lecturers 14 times (some 28 times due to the cacated schedule -_-). And every time you catch a glimpse of the lecturer, you pay RM100; which sums up nicely to RM1400 per subject. But of course, I am sure our subject fee is not calculated via this manner, as some are paying lesser >.>

Speaking of fees and RMs, the burden has increased even more; as now my bro is back and by right, should be preparing to embark on his tertiary education journey.. like soon.
Meanwhile my remaining semesters' fees are to be paid using mom's EPF as I drained dry dad's Akaun ll or something. I never knew we're so tight on dough T_T I mean, I've tried doing the calculations etc. and just couldn't figure out how we're using so much money and where does most of the money go?

I canceled a huge chunk of text cause if not it'll appear as though I'm an ungrateful child who complains endlessly about his quite fortunate life.. and that, is not nice. Not nice at all.

Hmm, maybe it's time to see a counselor since there's a subject this semester which gives free % for seeing a counselor and as a student myself, I get to see one for free a very small fee anyways :)

No comments: