Friday, February 02, 2007

Okay. I just had the best birthday ever in my life. Seriously! The bestest! It was my 19th birthday on 1st of February *ahem* yesterday.

The night before (31st of January), I was playing Trickster Online peacefully and was experiencing some unknown stupid lag~ Then Betz called... :
Betz: "What are you doing ha?"
Me: "Er, playing with myself?"
Betz: "Why?"
Me: "I don't know. Why?"
Betz: "You look behind and see..."
*Me look and...*
There stood Ai Li, Betz and Sharon... I was like super OMG~ I mean... OMG! Speechless I was, seriously!

This is the first surprise ever in my 18 years on Earth~ My gord~ Still a bit speechless as I'm recalling the events now.

Basically, Michael (my roommate) belot me. I mean I don't really know what he's doing all the time (our backs facing each other). SO I didn't really bother when he walk out, go down or what not... And he was the one who opened the door for Betz they all to come in... Hehe!

Betz promised to bring me to William's to have a meal. Four of us (Ai Li, Betz, Michael and me) went to William's and we ordered: Baked Cheese Pasta (chicken de), Mozzarella Ham Naan (cheezeelicious~), Gordon Bleu Fish (fantastic~); as for drinks: Banana Longan and Ribena Longan (both splendid drinks~). Delicious, great experience... They belanja me. Muahahaha. I'll definitely go back to William's for a second meal, sometime. Betz they all gave me a shirt as present. Love it ^.^ So happy.

Then it came "the" day. 1st of February itself. I woke up at around 3pm due to the events the night before... So, I thought I will pretty much just stay at home whole day. And probably sleep through my "special" day. Then I called mom (since she called me in the morning when I was sleeping), she said she's coming to KL with dad and bro to have dinner with me (you know, to kinda like celebrate my birthday).

Cool, I thought. I wasn't expecting much for that day either. Since I "thought" everyone wouldn't be around. Adelia would be back at Bentong. Kimberly would have gone home to berkulat. Wei Ling and Kim Choo would be laying eggs in Klang. Sharon won't be coming since she came yesterday night (for the surpise thinge!). Han Foong wouldn't even know that it was my birthday. Kar Wai has no business to be in college on a public holiday (Federal Territory Day~). Meh, I thought. Just go out with my family la, then can shop a bit also.

I stuffed myself with cheesy stuffed crust pepperoni pizza. Later, bought a box of 20%-discounted sushi~ Ate with bro... full like hell. Wanna vomit liao O.O

Then reach Kasah, saw the lights were off (whole house). I was thinking Michael wouldn't sleep so early quarr, it's like 10pm only ler! Walked up the stairs and tried to fit my keys into the hole (er, keyhole at the door there de!)... but the door wasn't lock... as I was going to open the door...

Han Foong (holding the Chocolate Banana cake) and friends screamd: "SURPRISE~!!!!!"

I was like "argh~" "aaaa~" "arghhhhh~" SPEECHLESS~ this time also really really SPEECHLESS. I mean surprise you know!

I don't know how to handle surprises de. To be honest, I never thought that I'm a person worth giving surprise to (you know, all the preparations...) Why would anyone do that for me? I thought to myself... *.*

But here I am, with TWO surprises for my birthday. OMG. I'm really happy. Way beyond anything I could have expected~

They then presented a SEED shirt to me... A present from everyone. People present there were: Adelia, Han Foong, Kar Wai, Khe Kong, Kimberly, Kim Choo, Krishna, Michael, Sharon and Wei Ling. Oh ya, not forgetting Jie Ying was also part of the plan, just that she couldn't be there.

I'M TELLING YOU. IT'S BEYOND MY CAPABILITIES TO HANDLE SITUATIONS LIKE THESE! OMG!

I'm really happy. Very. Seriously, extremely happy. Grateful to have friends like them...

They (Sharon, Wei Ling and the rest) actually planned it for quite some time already (said Adelia). Adelia herself hand-made a card for me also... then Sharon prepared a PowerPoint slides with dedications from everyone. Omg. It's really touching. But I couldn't cry for some reasons, not enough H2O in my body I think. But really, I'm very happy. Happiness that can't be described by words that is!

I wish I will never lose them. Such wonderful people as my friends. I am very thankful, at least it's worth to be on Earth for such lovely friends. Seriously, life can be harsh and all that; sometimes you might not even agree with your friends or what not... But it's these people that we meet in our lives that make up our world. (Okay, sorry, I don't know what I'm crapping. Nonetheless, I'm really happy...)

THANK YOU friends! Whether you will remember me or not, I will always be there for you all. As long as life still allows me to, and of course with a car and driving license =D And if I can't be there for god-knows-what-reason, just remember that I said before that I WILL BE THERE. No, I'm not dying or something. Just wanna let you guys know, I'm glad that I can be there for you all. That's what I want to do. If I can't/don't want to be there, you know why la! Go figure out la! Cause I dislike you la! Hehe, joking la... but it's something along that line. Hehe!

Be happy always..

6 comments:

Ai said...

hey, haha, you are definitely a friend whom we don't mind going thru all the trouble to make a lil' something special..!!

you're a great friend and as you have said it yourself, we will always be there for you too!! that's what friends are for, ain't it?!

cheers to the newly turned 19 yrs old kiddo!!

happy birthday once again!!

Boon Woei said...

Thanks Ai Li. Hope everything will go smoothly for you in Langkawi~

Anonymous said...

Boon Woei! You're definitely worth celebrating of :D I totally agree with Aili. Nice having you being our friend.

Cheers!

chaiminhuei said...

OMG, you are superiorly the most luckiest person! Congratulations, you deserve every moment of it.

Every moment.

chaiminhuei said...

OMG, you are superiorly the most luckiest person! Congratulations, you deserve every moment of it.

Every moment.

Anonymous said...

Hei!!! U made a serious mistake here. I was the one who was holdin the cake, not han foong la!! blah! :-P
And, we din say "surprise!", did we? The first sentence that came out of our mouths was "happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u....." -- the birthday song la!

Anyway, really glad that u feel so happy. That alone is really worth what we did 4 u. ^_^

Adelia*