Friday, May 25, 2007

Just finished watching a short anime: Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas. It's a typical 13-episdoe short anime, surprisingly nice. Hmm, the chracter designs are interesting, the story itself is pretty unique. Nuff said, a nice anime lar~
Anyways, I finally get to eat the 1st stall HP Towers punya potato salad today, I've been craving for it since Monday lol. It's like a routine, must eat once a week. I once ate 3 times in a row, OMG.
However, today's salad was %#$!*&%*#
First, he charged me more (way more compared to usual like 80cents more!);
Second, the quality of the salad has dropped! Gosh, the chicken salad has BONES in it, and it's super salty, like they put a whole pack of salt or something!
The chicken salad was the reason why I liked the stall's salad so much! Now... sobz... T.T

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey, borrow me the anime! And the haruhi whatever also. Dead bored here.