Monday, September 24, 2007

A moment ago I was debating with myself if I should turn on the computer or not.. I guess the result is pretty er obvious, no?

Okay, I just came back from Michael's steamboat dinner. Oh my gord, thank you very much Michael and his family for preparing such a great great fantabulous steamboat dinner. It was like those buffet style steamboat, eat ALL you want~

I'm very the bloated now, this is the second time I'm posting an entry with a bloated stomach.

Lol, over-eating is so not good..

Last week, I had this birthday dinner at SS2 Murni.. It was to kinda celebrate Adelia's bday.
I was like bloated also, crap.
Then we had a game session at the Kasah Park.. it was all fun and laughters.

Sigh, don't know still got chance to have so much fun or not T_T
Assignments piling up liao~ CRAP!!
Presentations piling up too~ CRAP!!
Midterms are in two weeks time~ CRAP!!

I'm done crapping, yet I'm still really full. Terribly full O.O
I'm so going to screw the Anthro's quiz later, coming soon in about 15 hours O.O

No comments: