Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Grrr! I cannot tahan Dr. John lar~ He is indeed a smart person and has a good heart too, BUT when it comes to teaching hor... he is kinda.. er.. *speechless*

I miss Ms Winnee lar T_T

The great thing about Ms Winnee is that she makes me look forward to attending her class. I was really anticipating for her class, every time, all the time. Lecturers are suppose to have this power right? Even though she was strict plus with her daily quizzes and all that; it was enjoyable times in her class. Really.

Sigh, it would be completely different if Ms Winnee was the lecturer of Quantitative Methods. Like totally~ Hope she's doing fine in whatever she's doing now...

Back to real life, I was asked a rather.. hmm personal question today:
"What is your type?"
Type refers to type of girls by the way. I tend to avoid questions like these lol. Frankly speaking hor, I don't really have like specific preferences... I personally put loads of emphasis on the feeling and fate and all those crap la hehe!

Whatever la! Muahahahaha *evil laughter continues*

I so want a Nintendo DS Lite now. So want. I'd take even a Pink one. Seriously.

No comments: