Saturday, September 08, 2007

Today I was feeling particularly emo, somehow.

I was questioning my existence, and how my presence was always weak. Crap.

Sigh. No matter how many episodes of Bleach I watched, I still feel emo-ish.

No matter what songs I listened to, they just don't work anymore. Replaying Lucky Star OP wasn't working either.

BUT a simple SMS from my bro (whom is next door now =.='') just cheered up my day.

It's a joke la, a lame one at it.. Anyways, to those who understand it;
here is the lame dirty joke which cheered up my day:

小牛从小鸡家喊着跑回家,老牛见了吃惊,问小牛为什么哭喊?

小牛说它被鸡妈妈打和全村的鸡追打,老牛又问为什么它会被打?

小牛说它只是喊道别,怎么会被打? 老牛便问它是怎样道别的?

小牛说它只是开心的呼喊着:

小鸡bye! 老鸡bye! 全村鸡bye! 通通鸡bye! 全部鸡bye!

Bye-bee!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

i got cheered up too...thanks!!! :D

Chu Jie said...

rest assure, ur existence IS important. Saved me during form 2, still is. i can see that how much u meant to Ken too.. so yes, u're VERY important to everyone of us. Do not doubt my statement!!

Boon Woei said...

Hehe, thanks people!

It's just like one of those emo days la =D

Like how it'll come once in a while, not once a month la =_=''

Anonymous said...

yeahh,imporrtaaaant =D
hahha, not being sarcastic okieeeee

Anonymous said...

I certainly got cheered up after a week of stress...!!! thanks...!!! missing you

Anonymous said...

swt...forgot to tell you the post on top is from me...

Anonymous said...

swt...forgot to tell you that I'm Kenneth...haih..too stress liao...gosh..need to read a number of times of the joke to de-stress...take care!