Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh, my life isn't entirely dull.

I actually had this "family acticity" last Sunday.
A trip to the Sungkai hotspring thinge with mah family and relatives. I wasn't really looking forward to it as I was feeling extremely lazy as usual #_#
But it wasn't that bad la the hotspring, it was really hot.. like duh~

I soaked my legs only, cause it's a bit yucky you know... the water.. with don't know how many hundreds of people soaking themselves in the same pool.
My skin felt smooth after soaking in the hotspring! Guess the hotspring really got some effect one heh!

As for today, I just came back not long ago...
Went to Sushi King with Ai Li and Betz, thank you Sharon for the privilege card!
Omg weh, we ate close to 30 plates O.O Cause everything on the belt-thinge was RM2, even the 6-buck thick Unagi... $-$
And you know la, typical Malaysian... the thick Unagi couldn't survived long enough to reach our side.. But then later they were kinda like "mass-producing" it, then only get to eat.. Muahahahaha~

Then thanks to Betz, I got to eat this gelato aka Italian ice-cream at Leo's. Nice hehe, like Lecka-Lecka de. Supposed to be healthy ice-cream la, really nice :D

I am full until now. Damn full. Bloated.

That's why I'm blogging now also lol, to digest them sushi and ice-cream ^_^ and also to blog on September Eleven; but it's passed 12am liao.. So nvm la =.=''

No comments: