Saturday, July 21, 2007

For this sorta farewell gathering, 10 of us turned up!

VVIPs: Eugene Lee, Mark Tan
VIPs: Boon Woei, Bor Yean, Kah Yin, Kang Heng, Kenneth How, Wai Yee, Wei Chern, Yu Han

In the afternoon, had a chiong k session! It was a straight 4-hour singing session, damn fun weh! Kinda addicted already... but I kinda like lost my singing voice too...
Btw, now I think Neway is better than Red Box... because Neway provide 4 mics lol! Apparently they serve better food!

Yum cha session with the friends... will miss it soon... Wait, am already missing it!



One has a flight in about 8 hours... take care! Sob T.T

Another is leaving on Sunday... take care too! Sob T.T

Hope to see them soon lar~ And CJ also... but by that time hor, another two would have left already! OMG T.T

People, all the best ya!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

T________T

ya ya, missing our yumcha session ade...sigh, make sure we go out more often b4 I go off ok (IF i'm going off) =D

Boon Woei said...

T.T

You are one of the two la! I thought you're like almost confirm going liao de *-*

Go chiong k more la! You must sing de! Don't be a pasu bunga hor ^_^

Anonymous said...

Almost confirmed lah but ALMOST only right? ><
What if I dun get accepted. choi choi.....

Chiong k more? hehehe, dun want lah, shy ^^ I also got sing mah hehe

electronicfly said...

hermph. I'm not even an IP, just a P.

electronicfly said...

oh and boon woei how can you say i donno you one har? har har har har?

Boon Woei said...

LoL, my presence weak ma... scared you cannot recognise me haha :P

Aiya, good lor that you can remember me muahahahaha ^-^

Anonymous said...

ah boon link me up aso =]
www.kc4life.blogspot.com

Chu Jie said...

THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT!!!! I JEALOUS LIAO LAR!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



T_T SOB SOB

Anonymous said...

Seriously so so so so so long never see u dy. How r u ah? I miss chiong k also la!

Adelia

Jane Gan said...

aiyoh.. we stay so near can yumcha or chiong k always.. hahaha..
here is my blog..
http://kahyin309.blogspot.com/
just new...