Sunday, July 08, 2007

So many things to blog about!!! Don't know where to start... =.=''

Hmm. Finished my 2nd semester! Bid goodbye to me finals on Friday~ A two-month'ish holiday awaits me kekez!

Watched Transformers right after the ebil finals. It was awesome! My most well spent 6 bucks of the year (managed to get them tickets at student price!!).. I thought the transformers would look fake with you know.. humans and "real" stuff; surprisingly, it was very well done (at least to me it was). Damn recommended weh! I guess almost everyone watched it already.. swt! But it was good lar~

Just finished a yumcha session with school mates~ Nicey! Still a bit hyper now; hence, I'm blogging now lol! Really didn't wanna leave so early... but some friends have to get home.. so yea~
Looking forward to all yumcha sessions, still love sitting there and listening stories! LURVE!
Thank you ppl for the great time! Bor Yean, Eugene, Kah Yin, Kang Heng, Kenneth, Mark and Wei Chern! Haven't listed names for quite some time liao hehe. Heh, I didn't blog that often also~ Cause no table ma!

Nvm about that...

Going to Langkawi in 19 hours time~ With 3 Princesses?? Ai Li, Hui Ying and Sharon! Keke, too bad another princess MIA la! Well, it's my first time going to Langkawi. Somemore got experienced guide aka Ms sAiLiNg... I'm excited already! Hope everything goes well ^.^

Won't be back till Friday or so... Enjoy your holidays ppl; to those who are still struggling with studies, must work hard hor! Tataz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAAAA~~~~~~~~~


U GUYS WENT YUMCHA!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!