Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I've been reeaally lazzzy lately. Like really >_<

Thought I should update a bit.. it's BR Day by the way! But I don't get to eat a Pint today... the stupid BR branch at The Curve was really crowded. Damn terrible... guess the 31% is really tempting. People like me only eat BR on 31st haha ^_^

Had dinner at The Apartment just now. I have to say the Beef & Rocket Sandwhich I ordered was not-so-nice. However, KC's Pasta, Nana's Lamb and WL's Chicken were nice though...
Oh ya, I met Yi Ran and her friends there.. Wanted to say hi, but she was with a herd bunch of female friends heh.

The Simpsons Movie was well worth my RM10.50... Like I've been telling my friends, it was as though every minute also laughing one haha! Release stress!
My favourite part was the "there is something wrong with the "SOP" sign..." The part where Homer was trying to rescue his family from the EPA truck.. LoL roflmao
You just have to watch it lol...


I still miss chiong k lar~ Too bad me friends cannot go this week.. sob T_T

Ohoh, I got the group pic from Bor Yean:

I have a feeling that his is my most messed up entry!!!

No comments: