Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm on holidays now! I thought I will be really free... wait, I AM really free. It's just that I missed the games + TV so much that I technically "don't-have-time" heh!

Anyways, I just came back from the Langkawi trip on last Friday. It was fun; I especially heart the Burger-Boy Burger! (apparently, they don't support Mr. Ramli there!; yea, so no Ramli Burger :P). Due to the extremely cheap duty free liquor (or anything which contains alcohol); I find myself becoming addicted to Kampai Blueberry :D It's not some uberly strong alcohol.. like 40%; i's just a mere 5% alcohol...

Come to think of it, the 12-hour train ride wasn't that terrible... It was a new experience to me, at least. But the to-and-fro train journey took a day, 24 hours! Heh!

On that Friday itself, watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I thought it was okay; maybe because I haven't read the book yet.. Hmm, other than that, no comment about the movie. Looking forward to the next one though :P Time really flies, it is as though I just watched Goblet of Fire not long ago... and waiting for HP5 to come out; but here I am... finish watching HP5 and waiting for Half-Blood Prince. Lol!

Oh ya, special mention: Thank You to Mr. Nazry (spell correctly?.. nvm) for sorta belanja'ing us the meal at Italiannies. Hehe! Hmm, he might turn out to be my Business Com lecturer next semester :D

Sunday night, went dinner with DJ mates at this Sam You Air-Con Restaurant thinge.. (they specifically mentioned air-con LoL). The dishes there were nice, thanks Gan for the recommendation :D I doubt he reads my blog. Meh~ There is this Soun Hock fish which apparently is pretty expensive.. me mom said it's one of the most expensive fish! Cool! And I don't know how to eat fish.. I mean not with the bones la; fillet FTW! Shame on me lar, Bor Yean literally ate the whole fish haha.. exaggerated la of course ^_^ But he really loves fish lor!

That's all for now! Things to do:
- get a job... soon?

- get a job...?
- GET a job

I'm feeling a bit lazy though.. but I don't wanna stay at home and get rusty *.* On the other hand, I'm rather enjoying this sitting-at-home-doing-nothing time.. kekez! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

booo!! Hahahaha, have been reading your blog for quite some time but didn't really have the intention to leave any comments until now. lol, don't be shocked to find out that I do read ur blog okie. =D hahahahah....

Boon Woei said...

I AM shocked!!! Lol, kinda don't know what to say also haha... Thank you? Heh~

See you soon! :D

Anonymous said...

im hungry.... i wan burger!!! all the way from tat stall... double daging special!!!

Sharon said...

Hungry also lar. Plus tired. Just back from my job and you remind me of food >.< Thank God I still got my chocs.

Boon Woei said...

Lol at HY and SK!

HY: Call Fedex 1-day delivery ma can eat the burger lor! Muahahahaha~

SK: Heh! I got more chocolate! /gg I think eating one bar alone can kill my throat liao XD

Anonymous said...

eh leh... use fedex later where got fresh some more... is beta to eat at there leh.... hot hot baru SYOK!!! eat more choco lah... later got no voice 4 few days baru tau!!!