Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sweat =.='' I can kinda like only use my computer at night! The reason being:
1st - I don't have a computer table yet! Having moved back for more than a month still fail to get my table! My aunt reserved hers for me; it's just that no car can fit the table and send it over *-*
2nd - my computer is kinda like parallel to... er.. how to say? Let's just put it this way, to type effectively and see the monitor screen; my neck will hurt... And this position is damn uncomfortable!
3rd - if I were to sit straight, my back will break... eventually
4th - no matter how I place the com; because of its height and all those, I can't see a thing when there is sunlight. Kinda like see my own reflection on the screen which is absolutely annoying!

Anyways, back to daily occurences.

Went to MVM (do ppl use this abbreviation?) Mid Valley Megamall, with Chia Wen and her friend Yi Ran! Thanks to Chia Wen, I made a new friend - Yi Ran muahahahaha! So that makes her a friend of mine too right? LoL.
Due to the absence of good movies to watch, we resort to watching Wonder Women 女人本色. Starring Gigi Leung and Fiona Sit~ Not a bad movie; not really a typical HK movie either. Hmm, just that in the middle of the story; suddenly everyone close to Joy (Gigi's character) kinda like just die one by one... that part I thought was damn sweat! It has a happy ending though~ Btw, not a recommended movie to watch in the cinemas; maybe for ahem? coughpiratedDVDcough

After that, followed the girls to my 1st ever perfume-shopping. It was a new experience to me. Nuff said!
Ei, wait... No, not nuff said XD.. I DID learn something from it:
- Chia Wen is a semi-pro in perfumes and such (though me thinks she doesnt look like a perfume person LoL)
- and the distinction and existence of eau de parfum and eau de toilette... some general knowledge it seems..

Am looking forward to the stuff coming later hehe :D ciaoz -> siao (crazy)? No? -> see ya? yes? Heh!

No comments: