Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hah, sleeping late again! I still can tahan la, my class starts at noon tomorrow (or rather later =P)

Having gone through the 1st "proper" Intro to Anthropology class, I realised that I can really learn things there aka acquire knowledge? From the lecturer and the students; especially during discussion times. I guess the main reason was because I'm really a katak dibawah tempurung (frog in a damn well?).. like really shallow la O.O Sigh, I lack the sophistication and the mysteriousness. Means I'm pretty much predicatble and er.. not so knowledgeable in most stuff.

Let's just hope that tomorrow's later's Quantitative Methods (._.?) will be alright? Sigh, shallow... shallow la me =.=''

2 comments:

ciku said...

Hie Boon Woei!!
HOW ARE YOU???

Boon Woei said...

I am like that lor XD

Still not used to the going-to-uni feeling.. Sigh!

I rather watch TV at home hor muahahahaha :D

I guess you're doing pretty fine! At least I hope you're doing fine >_<