Monday, August 11, 2008

Boyfriend

I never thought of relaying this information, especially not like this, announcing on the virtual space. Let's just say a lot of things went through my mind before I decided to do this.

Why am I doing this here?
Simple enough, you guys are my friends and certainly well deserve to know. I hope that you guys understand, and perhaps, only perhaps you could share this happiness with me.

I don't really remember how we met. But one thing for sure, I started to think a lot about him; and before you I know it, it just happened!
Well it certainly didn't happen with a snap of finger, I was actually the proactive one :D To tell the truth, until now, I am still very glad that I took the first action.
I never thought I will ever get the chance, you know, just be happy.

Now, I am happy.

To those of you with other halves, I'm sure you would understand the excitement of picking gifts for them; and of course, the headache which comes bundled with it. Troubled by the wide choices to get and going over and over again in your mind, their likes and dislikes. I remembered the day when I was picking my very first present for him, I was very excited, at the same time, couldn't withstand the so-many-things out there that I wanted to get him. As I browsed through the items, I couldn't help but to constantly ask myself: Will this fit him? Will this color look nice on him? Is this his favorite color? What if he doesn't like it? All sorts of questions that undoubtedly made me doubt my choice!
Well, to make it simple, I bought a white outfit as my very first gift for him. Now, I can tell that he really likes it, really. I buy one ma :D

And and... You CANNOT imagine the pleasure I get when I turn him on...

Okay, my bad, I shan't disturb you further with this, not especially in this already mildly disturbing post. But just so you know, I'm still pretty much the same me.

What's with the heavy text right? Might as well show you some pictures I took.

Here is one of him lying on my bed (I took it when he was napping hehe, don't tell him k):
.
.
.
Just so you know, I am not obligated to show you this; but I respect you as my friends and I really hope you can be happy for me and don't hate me..
.
.
.
.
And oh, I added these dots to annoy you
.
.
.
.
.
and kinda suspensified you
.
.
.
.
.
.
to make you suspenseful
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You feel the suspense? No? Ok, never mind, here goes:
Ta da~
Ooh, so white, so DS, so Lite; so so Crystal/Polar White Nintendo DS Lite :P

This is the white outfit I bought him :PI actually bought this few months ago lol! Yesh, I am crazy like that~ I did that with my phone too, bought the MSPD 1Gb two months before buying my phone haha.

Haha, did I get you? I didn't? Aww~

I just got my boyfriend here yesterday, oh, so damn happy! Now I won't be wasting my holidays lifelessly!

Say yay to lifefully holidays! Yay!

Thanks to those who accompanied me yesterday :D
The one who drove us around and bought one at the same time with me :D
The one fei cai who helped me by pushing the bubbles lol :D
The one who's happy for me that I am happy :D
The one who allowed me to exploit his new rig :D
The ones happily Wii'ing when I was panic cause I screwed up badly on the bottom screen's screen protector :D

Even though I have a set of backup screen protectors, I am still midly upset over the fact that I screwed up terribly on the application of screen protector XD Argh!

Plus, of course:
Thanks to you for reading :D :D
Thank you to those who've supported me on buying an NDSL, and those supporting me now :D
To those who doubted me, screw you :P j/k la~

and sorry for the terrigibly lousy quality pics. I am not rich so I don't own a DSLR high-tech camera and I am too poor to get a P & S digital camera now because of my boyfriend NDSL lor. Just so you know, due to me not having an actual actual camera as mentioned, I couldn't show you where I turn him on. I have tried, but none of the pic shows the "Power" button. Despite the cacatify pictures, I assure you he is stunningly gorgeous in real life. So yea :P

I am one happy soul :D

Thanks again for your 3 minutes 27 seconds for reading :D (and I did not time myself reading my own post, seriously)

No comments: