Friday, August 22, 2008

Ignorance is Bliss

I just found out , like 10 30 minutes ago, that the timetable for this coming semester is out *jaws drop*
The fact is, it was out like what? At least a week ago?

The title says it all! How much more ignorant can I get? O_O -__-

And oh, although I'm a bit slow at mentioning this; and neither am I a fan of hers...
Apparently right, Avril Lavigne's concert is cancelled, and hor; apparently (again) right, she is banned for being too sexy, and hor, because it's too near our Merdeka celebration wor~

So yea.

Those people right, they either have not:
- been watching TV
- been shopping in ANY shopping complex
- been seeing enough females (real life moving walking ones)
- been spending time with their families; because of busy banning everything left right up down
- irefusetotypeanythingthatcouldpotentiallygetmebannedlol

What's next? Hmm, take a good guess.
YouTube? Facebook?
Oh wait, halting those would be futile, let's stop Teh Internetz =P

Who is to blame ler?
Non-other than ourselves lor, we allowed ourselves to get into all these.
Malaysian's lar, that's the way we like it~ Uh huh~ Uh huh~

sidetrack a bit

Read whichever however you want lar, sidetrack first, or sidetrack don'tfirst; it's your mata-mata ma =D

Yesterday when I was on my way to Uni to
debit? credit? *insert the correct word here* an almost expired check as payment in advance for next semester, there was this accident that jammed up the whole road from TTDI to PBD (thank goodness we left like 5 minutes earlier! If not sure mampus~).

You know what's the reason for the disastrous jam? OUR Malaysians' typical culture lor!
People bang cars, people slow down to keipo, now, repeat this, every single driver 3 seconds each, you get an almost massive jam for absolutely no reason!

What's worse? Not that they care about the casualties, victims, bangers or blablabla; they just cannot tahan, must stop to keipo one.
Even my mom also slowed down -_- If I was driving, I couldn't be bothered to slow down, cause I'll be so stressed up by other keipochi and ferocious drivers (another Malaysian culture altogether~).
This, my friend, only happens in Malaysia; or at least waayy more common here in Bolehland!

And hor, there was this J-plated Estima (not discriminating anyone down south) on our left lane, super; I repeat, SUPER keipo. He/she practically reduced to crawling speed, like he/she was busy snapping pictures and taking video and whatnot! The driver then proceed to speed 100km/h after the scene!
Okay hey, I might be mistaken, they could have been broadcasting the accident LIVE right? *-*

sidetrack end

Not that I care la. I am ignorant, remember? =D

Just thought it was funneh. That and because I saw this girl before at this gudang membeli-belah (pretty cute, but should reduce 0.7inch of her makeup), who wore this one-piece, long enough to ONLY cover her ass buttocks lower portion assets, and hor, there was NO leggings, whateverhose or whatnot. How I know? I just know lar~
And that said girl, was walking happily in the said gudang filled with families = orang tua, orang muda, kanak-kanak dan orangs lar~
*jaws drop*

Ok, the point is, nothing can be too sexy lar =D
Nuff said, gotta catch some zees now!

No comments: