Monday, August 18, 2008

The i10 Statements

First of all, thank you ailia aili (I just had to do that lol =P) for ten-statement'ing me. It is titled "i10" cause all statements will be "I... this" and "I... that". Not that I am self-centered (mildly perhaps), it's just that I do not experience any social exposure these days and I only get to talk to three people at most: me, myself and I.

1. I need a haircut.

2. I am not getting enough sleep; it's either that or I sleep too much.

3. I find myself getting addicted to NDSL waaayy more than I've expected, and it's just ONE game I'm playing.

4. I feel crap because I am chan now. No no, I didn't change my sir name. Let's just say I feel so out of shape -__-

5. I am a terrible driver and still afraid of driving after sending/picking my bro for *insert exaggerated amount* times! T_T

6. I just suddenly realized uni's starting soon and results' announcement is just around the corner!

7. I feel stupid and empty headed cause my brain has been turned off for too long and it will remain dormant for a couple weeks more~

8. I am addicted to FFTA2 on NDSL and I just reached the part where I get access to Gria class (one of my favorite classes along with Viera and Moogle; who doesn't like cute girl with dragon-like horns and wings right? =P).

9. I wish I am chosen for some sort of Extreme Makeover, then them people will buy me tonnes of clothes, shoes, stuff, stuff and stuff; and make me look super pretty handsomest gorgeous. Woot~ =D

10. I miss seeing my kawans ler T_T Yes! You, you and you <- so cliche lol!

Wanted to put 10. first to make me appear not so self-centered, but meh right? I think I have lost the ability to communicate effectively, it's as though I was not exposed to the outside world for the longest time!

Whatever~!
There you go, the i10 statements, not 'nominating' anyone to do cause I don't think anyone is here after knowing about my boyfriend XD
Anyone is not doing it, maybe Michael Wan would wanna do it for the third time? =P

Heh, see yaz~

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

i'm so outta touch.. i dunno who the bf is.. T_T