Sunday, August 31, 2008

31

No, I am not exactly excited over The Country's 51st; kinda more like craving for Baskin Robbins~ :D

Hmm, wait, not entirely true also. Not really craving lah, this every 31st BR routine kinda started when I first found out about the whopping 31% discount~
Then there is this mentality in which eating BR on any other day except 31st kinda pales in comparison, lacking in taste; as if the atmosphere is not right, not to mention the extra price one has to pay lol!

Never mind about that, point is, I am highly likely to miss this month's BR 31!
I mean Merdeka Bolehland + Cheaper Than Usual Un-cheap Icecream = &^*#%
Aiya, again never mind, not like it's SUPER nice godly heavenly bazooka icecream. Meh~

Speaking of 31st, I remember those days when I enjoyed blogging about outings in diary style. I have the habit of naming every single participant too, in alphabetical order somemore haha. Something like:
"Yesterday was 31st, went to BR with A, B, C, D and L and Kira. I was very happy *insert smiley*"

Can't really remember when and why I grew out of it; and now I try to not blog in diary style at all cost XD

So yea, and oh, last sem's results were released already. Thank goodness I did not screw up!
This coming sem is gonna be crazy, I just know it.. with ERB and experiments and all the stuff; definitely go crazy one!

Haiz, 顶硬上啦! Block hard up la!

Oh, I mean just do it la~

No comments: