Sunday, August 24, 2008

To title or not to title?

Hmm, it has been kinda nice to 'titlelize' my posts, but it is not easy to think of a catchy and relevant title. Sigh, whatever la.

Apparently right, Avril Lavigne's concert is back, I read it elsewhere, definitely not newspaper! No wonder the concert's ad is still showing like crazy on 8TV. Those people really so free one lol.

Not that I care la. Yea, I don't really care, just so happen it was mentioned in a previous post.

1 week before the havoc begins, once again.
Sigh, I'm a bit excited, nervous and scared for the new semester. I feel rather dumb now, not to mention very lazy! But at the same time, can't wait to get out of this life of nothingness lol~

NDSL is all good :D Trust me. But anything too much becomes menjelak'ing. So yea, like eating too much cheese, can imagine the jelakness?
Likewise to the dramas, TVs, cartoons and whatnot.. I could literally go into auto-pilot mode and do those. Like watching mindlessly lol!

Watched Wall-E yesterday (mindfully), it was very nice :D Cute, warm and overall genuinely nice la. I say it's a worthwhile watch, so do give it a try :D

Nothing much really. Back to my days of nothingness, not for long though, so might as well enjoy it ^-^

No comments: