Friday, January 02, 2009

Oh crap! It's 2009 already?!

I am not prepared for Year 3 yet!
The passed couple of weeks was barely enough rest and relaxation -_-

Sigh.
Anyways, this coming semester's timetable is terrigible. I mean like TWO days of 3pm to 6pm classes does not sound good to me. If it's a whole day class I wouldn't mind, but just randomly starts at 3pm one. Not having transport means I'll have to be in Uni at 8am; then have my breakfast, brunch, lunch, teatime snack; THEN baru go to class O_O

Oh wait. Hooray! Now I can PRE-read for the classes and do revision during those times, how splendid right? /endofsarcasm

Nvm, that can't be changed.

By the way, 2008's last day was well spent. Though there was no fireworks and no countdown (yes, we have totally forgotten when the clock strikes 12); it was certainly nice to spend it quietly with some friends in a very comfortable mansion house :D

And oh, since that day (the 31st) was literally the end of the year, I went to this shoes shop with my mom; they were having like 50% 60% 70% year end sales. Though the discounts were splendid, the choices were limited, so were the sizes for shoes XD
Nonetheless, I still managed to grab some shoes la hehe. 3 pairs to be exact! But those are the really basic ones la, they were going for real cheap too!
Basic or not basic, fancy or not fancy, I am still pleasantly delighted muahahahaha!

Those more expensive purchases like Lacoste or Onitsuka Tiger can wait until I open my first money-printing factory in the future heh~

2008 gone case. 2009 baru sampai.
New sem, Year 3. CNY's in about 3 weeks time too!
Before you know it, it's 2010 already haha! Okok, that's a bit kua cheong!

Though it's a bit late, Happy New Year! May 2009 be a great year for you. One that's filled with plenty of joy, laughters, hopes, wishes, successes, opportunies and you know la, all the good stuff :D

Happy happy'ing~

p/s: for some odd reasons, I find this post a bit lala'ish.. I don't know why. I think I'm just lala in nature la *winkwink* *peace*

No comments: