Monday, January 19, 2009

Very random thoughts.

Is it really difficult to do what you want and say what you want to say?

Back then, that must took lots of courage.
I don't think I'll ever be able to gather the courage to do that. I'm a chicken after all, not literally of course XD
My chickeness and chickenity are apparent even when I'm crossing the roads :P

Why was I avoiding anyway?
Weird thought!

When asked what can be done with a Psych degree, is the answer Psychologist?
Things are often not that simplistic in real life, it's not even a guarantee that an Accounting degree will yield an Accountant for sure.
Personal thought, if things and people are categorized that easily; the world would be a boring place! Like seriously!
So yea, next time a busybody aunty or uncle (or any human for that matter) ask you this question; just reply them that you'll be a Mind Reader to screw their minds or threaten to screw their sons' or daughters' minds if they ask again lol :P

Recession or not, I have tonnes of things to buy. Selfish I know. But isn't life too short to be bothered by minor stuff like recession? And btw, I have no idea how does this recession thinge works swt.

Shallow much? Yesh. Aiya, shallow also human, stupid also human ar!
For all we know, this WORLD could be a game some random kid in some random realm of a random universe is playing; much like how we play Maple Story or Ragnarok Online.
Or for all we know, we all could be NON-EXISTENT!

El-o-El

Better go watch some cartoon now before I get too random and start bull-crapping randomly!

p/s: These paragraphs are not meant to flow after each other, they are after all, randomly random~

No comments: