Saturday, January 10, 2009


รักฉันเรียกว่าเธอ - KAMIKAZE
Woot, a Thai song :)
My my, it was really satisfying to be able to find and youknowwhat this song. I heard it elsewhere and thought it has a nice tune to it despite (again) knowing nuts about Thai -_-
Honestly, I don't know what's the lyrics about but one thing I do know is the title: Calling for Love, by Kamikaze.

I have been meaning to blog about "growth" but got sick and couldn't be bothered much. Speaking about getting sick, if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time in the history of my tertiary education that I take a 2 days leave.
Lol, felt really good slacking resting at home doing nothing (isn't this something I do ALL the time?!)
That marked a rather not-so-good start for the year. Let's just hope 2009 will be a pleasant year, even with the crisis, the thesis, and er.. stuff'sis <- this is to follow the sis sound just in case you're wondering~

As for the aforementioned "growth", just wanna point out that it is something I've witnessed in people around me. I mean, it is only natural for people to grow right? Whether physically or mentally, or whatever'ly (<- again, to follow the ly sound lol~) you can think off :P
There is no positive or negative connotation to "growth", I mean if you grow then you grow la. For instance, regardless of whether you grew to think more maturely or to think more childishly over the year; still growth lar!

The reason I brought that up is because I'm aging and old people think about stuff like that. I'm kinda concern about what have I grown into now, and what am I turning into? Someone different from 20 years ago (woot, I can actually say TWENTY YEARS AGO now)? Very random things to be worried about lol.
Worry about the meaning of life la, constantly questioning our roles in the world, etc. etc. You know la, those stuff about existence la, significance la, future la.. whatnot we have!

What lies ahead in the future?

Haiz, better stop here, I'm getting a bit lost in my own thoughts lol. For now, let's just face what's directly in front, damnyoutertiaryeducationwhichihavenoideawhereisitbringingme~

Happy happy'ing~

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

hmmm.. yea.. i begin to worry about alot of things as well.. is it because of this stage of life? hmm.. hope you can find the answers to your random questions.. else.. post them up.. and i'll see if i have an opinion on it or not.. hehe