Saturday, January 17, 2009

Please do not try McDonald's Orange Dream McFlurry!!!

It tasted like rotten mandarin orange! I think they really just take some rotten oranges, blend them to juices, and mix the juice with some ice cream; then voila! a new McFlurry to con people's money T_T

I like to eat desserts; cakes la, ice creams la, pies la, tarts la, etc. la and whatnot.
So can you imagine that I actually couldn't finish eating an ICE CREAM?! Yes, the Orange Dream (what a name?!) was that terrible -_-

Next time better stay with the traditional Oreo one!

The leftover ice cream! Looks like baby poop right? Not any baby poop, it's the poop of a sick baby!

Apologies for the bad quality pic. But I assure you its resemblance to baby poop in real life is shocking indeed. And I actually ate about half of the McFlurry before giving up! Goodness O_O

No comments: