Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Woot! <- my favorite catch phrase today lol.

Onitsuka Tiger's Tai Chi was unexpectedly gorgeous in real life. The pictures on the web do not do them justice!
They felt really soft too (on the outside), probably test-worn by many people that's why soften liao.

Cape No. 7 was an enjoyable watch too. Heard that the movie was raved by Taiwanese, it was indeed a worthwhile investment of RM7.
However, there was a heavy use of 台语 or Hokkien (they are essentially different language if I'm not mistaken, but have many similar sounds in most contexts). So it would be a great plus if you understood Hokkien; if not, you'll have to resort to them subtitles ^-^

On a side note, I think I actually missed going Uni a bit.. just a tiny weeny bit =P
It is nice to go out sometimes and see humans, but not too much la! Too much of exposure to humans might be harmful to an introvert like me!!!

As for the Thai song in the previous post, I kinda set it to auto-play, so if you're annoyed by it just hit the 'pause' button which looks somewhat like a vertical =
I do agree that the Thai language can sound somewhat 'interesting' with the sounds of 'mais', 'pais', 'tais' lol!Fear not, that post will be bumped into 2nd page in about 3 more posts since I only set 4 entries to a page.

Hah, that's about it. Hope I won't be drowned by the mountains and seas of Uni work!

Happy happy'ing~

1 comment:

TC Tham said...

that song stuck in my head!!!!!
but i LOVE that song indeed.. and thus this thaipop craze started in me.. now i keep searching thai songs.. currently listening to four mod's songs.. haha