Monday, June 15, 2009

A friend once commented that I actually care even though I appear as though I don't care. Confusing? Read it few times to get the idea :P
I question this comment though, do I really care about people (friends, family, humans)? Cause it appears to me that I am pretty selfish most times.

I do agree with another statement she made though, that I tend to shut away from people.. This is something that I witnessed happening on myself -__- I tend not to share things with people, may it be good or bad stuff, happy or sad things.

I also have the tendency to 'open up' at the wrong times which in turn, leads to me 'shutting away' more. Having said that, life still goes on.. So yea.

What are all these craps about? Just for the heck of it, since I don't wanna abandon this virtual space just yet :)

No comments: