Monday, June 29, 2009

Kempasians

The reunion dinner with fellow ex-students of 5 Kempas was interestingly nice. It was really nice to see so many of them again; I would say most of them didn't change much appearance wise and apparently, most commented that I've changed a lot. And I am inclined to think that it's a good change :)

I just realized that why I always appear reserved and shutmyself, cause I am afraid that when people get too close, they might find that I am quite empty. Yea, empty.. -__- I am quite boring and uninteresting in general; this was apparent during the get-together when everyone was sharing and I found myself feeling quite kosong and got not much to share.. Not to mention that I had quite a negative mentality when looking back at my secondary school life. Haiz, scrap that!!!

And oh, never underestimate the power of peer pressure! Especially pressure from peers whom you have not met for a very long time XD Cause I surrendered to that pressure that day and did many silly things lol I should seriously learn to laugh at myself!!

*laughing at myself mode*
hahahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahaaaa
*end of laughing at myself mode*

OMG, after those laughters I still cannot get over the silly acts. Haiz, I just kinda felt that it's not common to get that bunch of people together.. a bit of silly acts won't kill me O_O
Looking back at it now, it feels like it does can kill me -__-

Come to think of it.. I think one day it'll be hard to get the Uni people together too!! T_T Fellow organizer masterminds, please do something when that day comes.. not everyone has the ability to bring everyone together ok. And the ones doing it so far have done great, so yea stay great... :D

Kesimpulannya, video of SNSD's Tell Me performance from years ago; orginal singer was Wonder Girls but I personally like SNSD's better:



p/s: that was totally random lol. Note to self: gotta stop watching these vids and start doing revision and thesis OMG OMG. And OMG.

No comments: