Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I always appreciate every sing k session :) It's just really nice to get to sing k once in a while with fellow kawans.
And now that I have finally applied Neway's membership card, I can go alone during lunch hour (11 to 1) for RM5 with no extra charges! Muahahahaha!! *evil laughter seizes*

That aside, I just realized that I like to be surrounded by voices/sounds of friends, they make me feel safe :D It's like knowing there are people there.. Which is why even though sometimes not everyone can pay attention to everyone in a big group of friends, I still like to just be there.. listening to everyone's conversation silently or emo'ly.

random:
I was at this staring competition the other day and I got out-stared! I was waiting for my transport (my mom lol) and as usual, I was staring doing naturalistic observation on passerby; then usually people don't look back, even if they do.. they don't like STARE. So yea and that day I got stared at lol @_@
Conclusion is, next time don't stare at random passerby hehe. And I realized a thing, I actually did not have the confidence to stare back. I used to be able to just stare and stare though.. hmm, I wonder what happened? Haiz.
If given the chance again, will I stare back? Probably not, wanna kena whack meh?!
/end of random

random no.2 of the day:
Thank goodness for rajin workers! If not for the hardworking IT technical staff-person, I would be dead bored every morning... because the IT technical staff-person holds the key to the computer lab and the computer lab houses the computer and the computer is my source of entertainment in the morning before class. The designated opening time for the com lab is 9am and this IT person will usually reach at about 8.30am or so; so yea, bravo for rajin workers hehe.
/end of random no.2 of the day

No comments: