Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today, I got caught off-guard by the internship person. Haiz.. +_+
I actually set the alarm to wake up earlier as I was expecting them to call for the phone interview, but I couldn't wake up and got woken up by a call from the internship site interviewer!!

O_O

So yea, I was very unprepared..
When asked to describe myself, I described myself using only 2 traits in less than 10 words.. followed by a moment of silence from the interviewer and "Hah, that's all?"; I then proceeded to add on another 5 words or so.. and the response was "Ohhh, owhkay..."
I was wondering if it's actually better to not add the 5 words -_-
I now know that I am boring, uninteresting, shallow, ignorant, pretentious.. oh have I mentioned that I'm uninteresting? XD
Oh wait, next time I can just use this sentence when I am asked to describe myself! I lost count of the moments of silence and awkwardness during the phone interview T_T

The point is, I really got shocked when I was asked to describe myself.. cause my mind turned blank! I really don't know what kind of person am I~ It was that bad...
And and.. I don't think I can function effectively in the working world; I really don't know how to interact with people and communicate/express my thoughts.. OMG, let's just hope that it's not too late to discover these things XD

Either way, I got the internship opportunity. I am guessing it was due to the low application amount from our students; and they are pretty in need of humans I think..

Gam-ba-teh ne!!

No comments: