Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Empty

As per title, life has been rather empty. No internship but still got Plants vs Zombies, I am amazed by the amount of time I spent on the game -__-

Like my fellow course mates, I actually have a thesis research proposal to be completed by early August; but as usual, I am doing nothing.. yet. Haiz, I am a bit quite embarrassed to meet my supervisor now; she's very nice and helpful.. She deserves a more hardworking and initiative supervisee -__-

Life is rather meaningless, or maybe it's just an excuse for me to not do anything. I always thought it's cool to have those messages/letters which start with "When you see this, I am no longer in..." It's just cool la heh and no, I am not going to kill myself just because the statement of 'life feels meaningless' comes together with the when-you-see-this statement in a post titled "Empty". Hmm, maybe I should schedule a when-you-see-this message -__-

"When you see this, I am already..."

Heh~ LoL~

-__-

No comments: