Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fetchers

Thank you to those who have fetched me home before. I know to most, this might not be a problem at all, but it is the biggest concern I have when I go out with friends.
It is you (fetchers sekalian) that I was able to be present and not miss any precious moments with fellow friends. As cliche as it might sound, you know who you are lol (cause I've been fetched home so many times by so many of you that I lost track -__-).
Take the title as a tribute to you! Thanks for not abandoning me and viewing me as a burden :D

Like a friend said, sometimes it is really just that easy to be nice to people. No ulterior motives, no terms and conditions. And I personally also believe that it's easier to be nice than nasty (though I still have to agree that in certain situations, we are somehow conditioned to be not-nice XD); so yea, it's good to be nice to people once in a while as often as possible :P

Exams are over and there goes the 2nd semester of Year 3. Coming up are thesis presentation, THESIS, and internship. Haiz, humans complain when they have things to do, and they complain when there's nothing to do.. And I am not complaining yet, let's just say I am not amused.

No comments: