Friday, July 10, 2009

It's a Secret

Life's Good, go figure :P

--------------------

On the other hand, there is this and that to be done.
Haiz, like got a lot of things to do and also like got nothing to do.. or it's just me having plenty tasks to be completed and yet, not doing anyone of them!

I seriously don't know what I've been doing since my final finals paper, the only think I could think of now is spending time wasting time. Yesh, that's right! I spent my time wasting time, OMG x 3.

That aside, I think I am a very very fortunate person. I get to sing k, eat fast food, eat not-too-cheap desserts, watch TV, use/own a computer, go to Uni, meet awesome friends, experience awesome times with friends, have my 5 senses intact.. and the list goes on; my point is yea, fortunate a person I am.

That's about it, I actually thought of more things.. but can't seem to remember them. For now, this mundanely random and abruptly ended post will do; and hope I survive next week: thesis defense and 1st taste of working world (+ the cramming in KTM station in the morning and evening and maybe night, OMG x 3).

No comments: